Foreign Qualification

In order to operate a foreign corporate entity (an entity originally formed in another State/jurisdiction) in the State of Nevada, the entity must first register with the Nevada Secretary of State.

At a minimum, you will need to have the following documents before you can file your Foreign Qualification packet:

  • A copy of your original File Stamped Articles as issued by the domicile state or country of your entity. The articles must display the entities current name, and the total authorized stock (if applicable). If an amendment has ever been filed which changed the entities name or it's total authorized stock – you will need to obtain file stamped copies of those documents as well.
  • A completed “Qualification to do Business in Nevada” form as issued by the Nevada Secretary of State
  • A completed 'Initial List' form as issued by the Nevada Secretary of State
  • All applicable filing as required by the Nevada Secretary of State

Navigating the requirements of the Foreign Qualification process can be a bit confusing at times. Working with a team who knows the in's and out's of the process in the State of Nevada can save you both time and money. Nevada Business Services has over 10 years of experience navigating these requirements and can make the process a quick and easy one.